Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > How to find MAC of ethernet port?
How to find MAC of ethernet port?

6757 Views 21 Replies Latest reply: 2016-04-12 06:59:06

•   Level 3   
    (54) points
    techterr
    2014-11-23 11:17:59
     Does anyone know how to find MAC of wired ethernet port on DS708?
    Thanks in advance,
    Tim

Tags: DS708

•   Level 2   
    (29) points
    newlifeautos29

2016-03-16 16:05:25

Hi techterr I have been having the same problem for ages with my ds708 and I still haven't found a way to fix it I have spoken to Autel about it and they just seem to want me to pay and update the software.I have seen loads of posts On the subject of guys updating their software  after replacing their Sd cardsand still having the same problem I can't afford to update this machine at the moment because I have recently got the maxisys pro which is miles ahead of the ds708 but I still would like to get this working again all the functions work except when I go to click on a vehicle I get "The wifi mac is not matched with ds708  The diagnostics is not available" I think someone should post the fix  here on the forum because I think it's just a simple matter of configuration in the wifi settings can someone just once and for all post the fix to this problem !!!

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-03-17 05:37:56 (Reply to:techterr)

Hi, to check the IP of ethernet connection, you could just click at Setup/Help---Network.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-03-17 05:45:58 (Reply to:newlifeautos29)

Hi, if it gave you errore like "The wifi mac is not matched with ds708  The diagnostics is not available", which means there is authrization issue and software might need to be re-loaded again. The download access will be closed after its update service expires. Thus, we recommend you to purchase another yearly yodate to get the download access again. Thanks for your understanding!

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    boss

2016-03-17 09:29:25 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Support but it's not serious to purchase the subscription to obtain access to the network people just need to open the previously purchased version on the server still will not be for DS708

•   Level 2   
    (29) points
    newlifeautos29

2016-03-18 02:56:59 (Reply to:boss)

Sorry support but why can't I have access to my previous software version?it seems to me that there is a lot of guys on here with the same problem I'm not sure if the update will solve the issue cause I've seen posts on here of guys updating and still have the same problem cmon man it would be nice if you guys could sort out some sort of concession for us who have had their ds708 rendered inoperable with this wifi mac  issue by either setting up a recovery link on the servers or just posting the setup settings so that the ds708 can be recovered and in so doing still allow us to use the tool to earn so that we can pay for new updates....money doesn't grow on trees and i would appreciate it if you would not piss on my back and tell me that oh! It's just raining please can someone look into this thank you.im out on a limb here with a tool that is not working and would like some help to have it sorted...not to be bent over a barrel because my updates has expired 

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    boss

2016-03-18 10:13:22 (Reply to:newlifeautos29)

I can send you a copy of the card with a version of the car, but I have no instructions how to do it right, and support salopettes

•   Level 2   
    (29) points
    newlifeautos29

2016-03-27 20:03:18 (Reply to:boss)

That would be nice thanks boss ...i think you should put all the files in a folder and send via winrar thanks  

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    boss

2016-03-29 08:17:08 (Reply to:newlifeautos29)

Where can I get WinRAR I have it not working tell me how to do this

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    boss

2016-03-29 09:19:53 (Reply to:newlifeautos29)

And give me mail where to send?
  Total3 Pages